In 1924, Mr. Franz Sandner established his own company in Germany, and with a warm and gentle tone and harmonizing-precision design, Franz Sandner became well-known worldwide for its excelsior manufacturing technique. After the Second World War, most musical instrument factories moved to Nauheim, which near the Frankfurt suburb due to the border redrawn between Germany and Czech Republic. The company started again like many other musical instrument factories and continued improving its excelsior workm

Share This Page